In case visitors wonders: the game is still on! :D

In case visitors wonders: the game is still on! :D

Postby ES187 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:31 pm

It's just, that slicers seems not to talk very much. :shock:

I must say, after almost 2 years of game play, I'm still addicted. Even if I can't play very much in my home zone (which was sliced very fast when I started to play the game, now I need at least a 30min drive before I can add some slices), but where ever I go, this game is always part of it. So I left my slices on several places at several countries, of course most of them in Germany, then Belgium (most fun was Brugge *veg*). But there also a few small slices in Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, France and Luxembourg. As also in Denmark (Kopenhagen) and Sweden (Malmö and Lund). In England (London [Hyde Park!], Swindon, Nottingham) and Ireland (a few of Dublin, before I introduced the game to a friend *veg*). And even in the USA (New York (Manhattan [Central Park!]), Connecticut, Virginia).

So, thanks adum for this game and for keeping it alive!
ES187
ES187

Re: In case visitors wonders: the game is still on! :D

Postby Kuifje » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:52 pm

i agree totally, forum seems almost "dead" but i keep enjoying this game too, last week i was in rome for a city trip, i captured the colloseo
Kuifje

Re: In case visitors wonders: the game is still on! :D

Postby ES187 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Great, keep playing.
In my list I even forgot to mention that I also have some slices in the Netherlands :)
ES187

Return to Earthslicer