Knock, knock... Anyone still here? Cant link phone

Knock, knock... Anyone still here? Cant link phone

Postby murraymetcalf » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:42 am

Knock, knock ... Is anyone still monitoring /answering this board?
I , obviously, have registered to use the board but when i use the app to link my device i keep getting an error to say that the user doesn't exist... Any thoughts/insights/fixes???
My current username for slicing is 870.
murraymetcalf

Re: Knock, knock... Anyone still here? Cant link phone

Postby ES187 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:02 pm

murraymetcalf wrote:Knock, knock ... Is anyone still monitoring /answering this board?
I , obviously, have registered to use the board but when i use the app to link my device i keep getting an error to say that the user doesn't exist... Any thoughts/insights/fixes???
My current username for slicing is 870.

Not often, but still :)

I know that this worked for me several times (each time you change your iPhone you have to create a new user on the board and then transfer the old to the new one thru the iphone, more about transferring, look over here)

* On your phone, link your forum account. (Create an account on the forum. You can do this in a web browser on your computer if you prefer. Then click the "i" button in the slicer app and hit the button "More Info on the Web". At the top of the page, enter the username and password you created from the forum.)

Now, you have to use "murraymetcalf" (without quotes) as this seems to be your username on this forum ;)

Hope this helps,
ES187
ES187

Return to Earthslicer