My Goals

My Goals

Postby BrandtsBuijs » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:54 am

I've set a couple of goals regarding this game:
-Get in the Top 10
-Reach 1.000.000
-Encircle the already made slices by others in my city (Groningen)
-Completely slice a certain area

Well, yesterday, I reached 890.000, and therefore the tenth place.
1.000.000 is not far now
17th of july a certain damaged bridge will finally be repared, and therefor I can finally finish the circle around
And I have to fill up some holes, I'll do that in the next few weeks. The lake will be a challenge though

After that?
Well, I'll be making less slices, but perhaps try to slice my whole province? Reach the number 1 position, who knows. But that will be less fanatically :)
BrandtsBuijs

Re: My Goals

Postby ES187 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:38 pm

It's only so sad that we've lost quite a few players due of the complicated procedure when switching phones.
This year I will upgrade to the 6s, but this game will stay on my 4S - taking no risks. ;)
But I must agree I don't put that many effort anymore to this game... but then again, I still can take it easy :twisted:
ES187

Postby BrandtsBuijs » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:29 pm

1.000.000! :)

Also, the bridge is open for traffic, so I'll do that in the next few days
BrandtsBuijs

Postby BrandtsBuijs » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Well today, I got the final piece of the puzzle. I already filled al the holes (except for the lake called Zuidlaardermeer) and that bridge I mentioned earlier, crossed it today. So, al the city of Groningen is surrounded by me :)

That lake, renting a canoo or little sailboat or something?
And slowly getting more slices in the province of Groningen...
But don't expect that many slices from me in the next months as you saw the last 2 or 3 months
BrandtsBuijs

Postby BrandtsBuijs » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:27 am

BrandtsBuijs wrote:But don't expect that many slices from me in the next months as you saw the last 2 or 3 months

Ahem :mrgreen:

Well, going westwards now, trying bit by bit to get the whole province
BrandtsBuijs

Postby ES187 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:08 am

BrandtsBuijs wrote:trying bit by bit to get the whole province

Well, chances are good for this, as there are not so many players anymore ;) :twisted:
ES187

Postby BrandtsBuijs » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:15 pm

ES187 wrote:

Well, chances are good for this, as there are not so many players anymore ;) :twisted:

I made the mistake to show this game to a friend, as you can see, 963 and I had some quarrels about some areas :)
But today I reached 2nd place! ES187, be careful! :P
BrandtsBuijs

Postby BrandtsBuijs » Fri May 13, 2016 6:20 pm

Yesterday I sliced through a farmer's barn :D

The area was too big (between Kommerzijl and Electra, in the Netherlands). First I sliced the northern bank of a small creek, then I needed to get to the southern bank. There was a small privately owned road leading to it from the Aalsumerweg/Gaaikemaweg, but when I arrived on the farmstead I was not able to drive around the farm. I came across the farmer, explained the game, he said I could drive through his barn to the other side, to get to the creek. The result is very funny. :D
BrandtsBuijs

Postby ES187 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:32 am

BrandtsBuijs wrote:
ES187 wrote:

I made the mistake to show this game to a friend, as you can see, 963 and I had some quarrels about some areas :)
But today I reached 2nd place! ES187, be careful! :P

1. Remember your friend to create an account here and link it to his players account. Otherwise he will be lost when he upgrades his phone (we've lost quite some players due of this...) (°)

2. I once showed it a friend in Dublin, and then he showed up in my homezone due of GF parents living accross. :shock: Got it fast covered thought. (In those times I was more active indeed) (°)

3. I see you coming. Have to put new strategies then... :twisted: :twisted:
ES187

Postby BrandtsBuijs » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:51 am

Therefor, when I got a new phone, I kept my old one with Earth Slicer, just to play this game :)
BrandtsBuijs

Return to Earthslicer