how come my name doesnt show up

how come my name doesnt show up

Postby Kyo_Babic » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm

just did a bunch of slicing today, only half of it shows up on the map, im assuming it taking alil bit for the map to update? But my question is i show up as user 488, how come my name doesnt Kyo_Babic doesnt show up? how do i fix that?
Kyo_Babic

Re: how come my name doesnt show up

Postby ES187 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Restarting the app will probably help, as at every restart, slices still on the iPhone will be transmitted. Normally they show up instantly.

For linking your name to user 488, start the app, touch the "i" (infopage), then the button "more info on the web" and normally you should be asked for a name and password. At least that is, what has been defined last year:
just visit the webpage by clicking the button in the app, and you will be prompted for a name and pw. by linking, we can associate your slicing with a name,

Hope it helps,
ES187
ES187

Postby Kyo_Babic » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Good stuff it worked, I just noticed now too on the map half my slice I "zwicks park" is showing up.
Kyo_Babic

Postby Colonia » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 pm

I noticed that my slices from the last 10 days don't show on the worldmap anymore... Nor do the slices from other people... Did something happen with the system??
Colonia

Postby ES187 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Colonia wrote:I noticed that my slices from the last 10 days don't show on the worldmap anymore... Nor do the slices from other people... Did something happen with the system??

Thanks for reporting, I just had a few tiny ones in Ireland lately, which points added but I couldn't find them back ;) Thought I hay have had some trouble somehow...
I've send our Gamemaster a message, will report back as soon as I know more.
(Since a while, the map doesn't work as before: leftclicks on slices doesn't reveal any information as it did before)
ES187

Return to Earthslicer