Pay-as-you-go sim abbroad with data

Pay-as-you-go sim abbroad with data

Postby ES187 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:22 am

For those who like to slice abbroad and have the possibility to use either a simlockfree iPhone or a mobile hotspot like MiFi, here you'll find information about local pay-as-you-go card with data options:

Pay_as_you_go_sim_with_data_Wiki
ES187

Re: Pay-as-you-go sim abbroad with data

Postby Kuifje » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:17 pm

i was slicing in bulgaria last few weeks as i was on holiday there, it stored all my slices locally and uploaded them all in 1 go when i was back in holland, so i didn't spend any money on net for my slices

but nice to know the option to do so is available
Kuifje

Postby ES187 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Kuifje wrote:i was slicing in bulgaria last few weeks as i was on holiday there, it stored all my slices locally and uploaded them all in 1 go when i was back in holland, so i didn't spend any money on net for my slices

The only "risk" is, if another slicer is active in the same area - the one uploading his slices first will get them...
(OK, in Bulgaria it was probably save to do so ;) ) So, if free WiFi is available, it's always wise to use it *veg*
ES187

Postby Kuifje » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:33 am

ES187 wrote:
Kuifje wrote:i was slicing in bulgaria last few weeks as i was on holiday there, it stored all my slices locally and uploaded them all in 1 go when i was back in holland, so i didn't spend any money on net for my slices

The only "risk" is, if another slicer is active in the same area - the one uploading his slices first will get them...
(OK, in Bulgaria it was probably save to do so ;) ) So, if free WiFi is available, it's always wise to use it *veg*

in bulgaria no one has a iphone indeed LOL, so perfectly safe
Kuifje

Return to Earthslicer